This listing is for one tumbled stone, size will slightly vary, as no two stones are exactly the same.
If you would like to see more of a particular stone, please don't hesitate to ask.
I take all of my pictures in a variety of light so you can see the beauty no matter the setting of the stone. These are not stock photos.
These stones are great for keeping in your pocket for a positive day, as well as using them to restore balance to your Chakras.
A stone of strength and decision making.
Mookaite was and still is considered to be a healing stone that bestows strength. It is said to shield the wearer from difficult situations and to connect us to loved ones who have passed away.
It is believed to bring us into the "here and now", aiding with problem assessment and decision making. As with all Jaspers, Mookaite is a ground stone.
Mookaite promotes an ageless spirit willing to accept change and seek new experiences, and awakens one’s natural instincts in knowing the right direction to take.
Mookaite nurtures our inner desire for calm with our outer desires, shielding us from dangerous situations and balances those tendencies with the desire for variety, adventure and new experiences. Thought to be a physically stabilizing stone, it brings well-being, strengthening the immune system, heals wounds and purifies the blood. Mookaite is believed to be a healing stone of Mother Earth, containing sacred earth energies that can be harnessed for healing the plane.
Visit our shop for more: https://www.moondoggems.com
★ STABILITY ★ "HERE AND NOW" STONE ★ PROTECTIVE SHIELD ★ BLOOD PURIFICATION ★ CONFIDENCE ★ OPTIMISM
PERFECT to keep in your POCKET for a POSITIVE day!!
Affirmation: “I am perfecting the art of slow living in search of my deeper self.”
Material: Tumbled Mookaite Jasper
Weight (approx.): 3.5g per stone
Measurements (approx): 1- 1 1/2 cm
- Color- Red, Scarlet, Yellow.
- Red Mookaite Jasper brings a self-confidence built on fearlessness, a call to action and excitement. It raises our enthusiasm and speeds up our metabolism. Red reflects the color of passion, energy, and life. It motivates. It is a very strong color - the color of fire and blood. Dark Red crystals embody strong, deep feelings, durable energy and quiet passion. It is a masculine color, particularly useful for increasing devotion and seeing the seriousness of life.
- Light Red/Pink crystals are toned down to subtler, feminine aspects of determination, commitment, and caring. It calms anger or resentment, and can aid efforts to meditate and reflect. It signifies new love, new romance and new relationships.
- Scarlet Mookaite reflects the color of strength and vitality, both physical and spiritual. Scarlet crystals are amulets of protection from physical harm. They help overcome fear and improve self-reliance, and are the crystals of victory, success, and skill. Dark Scarlet Mookaite provides a key to the physical pleasures of maturity - in love, in life, and in relationships.
- Yellow Mookaite Jasper brings the power to solidify new interests and new relationships, helping you to see things in a different light. It adds clarity, waking things up and adding zest, optimism, and meaning to your life and relationships. Light Yellow crystals ensure that new relationships get off to a good start by aiding in the establishment of good communication. They help you focus on the needs of the person or group you are getting to know. Dark Yellow Mookaite is an excellent aid when decisiveness, precision, or persuasiveness is needed.
- The Red energy of Mookaite stimulates the Base, or Root Chakra, located at the base of the spine, and controls the energy for kinesthetic feeling and movement.
- Gold and scarlet shades of Mookaite stir the Sacral Chakra, or Second Chakra, located below the naval and above the pubic bone at the front of the pelvis. It controls the flow of energy and Life Force within the body, and the flow of information from the body to the mind and from the mind to the body.
- Yellow Mookaite activates the Solar Plexus Chakra, the energy distribution center and the chakra of relationships. This chakra is located between the ribcage and navel, and controls the immune and digestive systems. When balanced physically, we have strength to fight infections, are free of allergic reactions, and are able to use the nutrients we ingest. Spiritually, when the solar plexus is in balance we are free to interpret the world through our own thoughts and emotions and not live in fear of violating the direction of others.
Feng Shui- Mookaite utilizes Fire Energy, the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature. It is the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion - of ideas, of concepts, and sex. It is traditionally associated with the south area of a home or room, and with the fame and reputation area of your dwelling.
Worn- Stimulates adventure while at the same time provides physical protection when kept within your auric field. Jewelry made from this stone is helpful as it is an asset to have one on you when going to unfamiliar places, as it will alert you to possible danger.
Angels-Archangels Haniel and Sandalphon, ruling the Angelic Principalities.
Meditation- A great stone for use during meditation. Mookaite is a deeply calming stone which instills versatility. Mookaite Jasper is particularly conducive to awakening one’s true spirituality, and for increasing revelations and realizations during meditation.
Spiritual Healing- Mookaite embraces the power of an ageless spirit, helping one to understand just how closely the mind and body work together. Mookaite also activates the deeper aspects of mind by allowing access to genetic memory, revealing emotional and behavioral patterns handed down from one’s ancestry and allowing one to release those patterns so future generations need not repeat them.
Physical Healing- Mookaite Jasper is a physically stabilizing stone thought to boost the immune system and help counter the effects of aging. Soothing for the digestive system by reducing stress, and may be used as a gem elixir because it does not over stimulate the body.
Emotional Healing Energy- a wonderfully supportive stone for going beneath the surface of emotions to find core issues that are creating emotional upset. It allows for a calm and stable frame of mind in which to examine and release these negative experiences, and inspires confidence and the desire for new experiences.
Care: Durable but would still remove jasper jewelry before playing sports or any other activity leading to perspiration. Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme heat, as prolonged heat is used to change color in quartzes. When storing jasper, wrap in a cloth or a fabric bag so it cannot scratch softer materials or be scratched by metals or harder gemstones.
Cleaning:Clean jasper jewelry with a soft dry cloth to preserve polish. Clean quickly if the jewelry becomes soiled, as jaspers can be porous and easily stained. Wash with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth or soft brush. Dry thoroughly.
♦️Disclaimer: Information given is not intended on replacing or substituting medical care. Statements on this site have NOT been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Always seek the advice of your medical physician, or other medical professional or qualified health care provider with any questions that you might have about a medical condition. Moon Dog Gems is not responsible for claims nor any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages related to the content or to any omissions or errors in the content of this site.
Due to being a one woman shop, Moon Dog Gems does not offer returns or refunds but please contact us if there are any issues with your order and I will be sure to address any issue or concern that may arise.