All candles are delicately Handcrafted and hand poured with 100 % Natural Soy wax, natural threaded wicks and adorned in an 8 oz. Silver metal tin with little gems of nature, such as dried flowers and crystals. The fragrances I use are free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance.
Since all candles are freshly handcrafted just for you, please allow 7-14 business days (Mon-Fri) to process.
Depending on flowers in season, decoration and design may change and be somewhat different than picture. All candles are handcrafted, so there will be no two exactly alike.
*All sales are final.
Store in cool dry place, keep from heat or direct sunlight. Never leave a lit candle unattended or near flammable items such as curtains. Always think of safety when using open flame *
Visit our shop for more: https://www.moondoggems.com
Disclaimer: *All Candles available on Moondoggems.com are intended to be decorative in nature. If you choose to light the candle please remove all herbs, flowers, stones, and anything else that could ignite or cause a fire or burn hazard. Please exercise caution. Moon Dog Gems cannot be held responsible for the end user's actions, injuries, property or damages under any and all circumstances.
* Information given is not intended on replacing or substituting medical care. Statements on this site have NOT been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Always seek the advice of your medical physician, or other medical professional or qualified health care provider with any questions that you might have about a medical condition. Moon Dog Gems is not responsible for claims nor any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages related to the content or to any omissions or errors in the content of this site.
Vanilla Chai Handcrafted Candle
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time the candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure the candle is extinguished, wax is solid and the jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candles on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use the lid to extinguish the candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down.
Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container